Your generous donation makes it all happen.
Cash donations, grants and other revenue generated from special events ensure Kids Up Front’s long-term financial sustainability.
To donate a financial gift, please contact Scott at 920-580-5832
Tax receiptable donations can be made payable to:
Kids Up Front Atlantic Society
Donations create opportunities for children and youth in need in our community. If you donate to the United Way, please consider selecting Kids Up Front in your ‘self-directed donations’ column. A tax receipt will be issued for all charitable donations.
Tribute donations can be made in memory or in honour of a special person, or to commemorate an occasion or milestone. When you make a contribution, we will send a personalized tribute card to the person you have honoured to advise them of the gift you’ve given on their behalf
You can make a tribute donation in the following ways:
Host a Third-party Fundraiser
There are many ways to hold an event and raise funds for Kids Up Front, such as a golf tournament, birthday party, grand opening event or social event. Call us to discuss your creative idea.
Planned giving is a wonderful way to ensure the Kids Up Front programs in the Atlantic Canada will flourish. You should always consult with your financial adviser first.
- Make a bequest in your will. A portion of your estate can be directed to the Foundation, providing a gift beyond your lifetime.
- Charitable gift annuities: By purchasing an annuity, with the Foundation as a beneficiary, you will provide sustainable income payments for life.
- Gifts of securities: New government legislation has created taxable benefits for you, when gifts of publicly traded securities are given to the Foundation.
- Gifts of life insurance policies: A very significant gift can be given without great personal expense, by purchasing a policy with the Foundation as the benefactor.
- Charitable remainder trusts: Transfer cash or other assets into a trust account with fixed income payments or interest income and upon your death, the assets within the trust account are given to the Foundation.
- Gifts of property: Your will can include gifts of real estate, art pieces and other assets of which you and your beneficiaries retain the use for a particular lifetime, then transfer to the Foundation.